Lodging Complaints

To ensure the uniform collection of complaint statistics, ABAC does not accept complaints through this site.

Complaints against alcohol marketing are assessed against two separate codes.  Consumers must lodge complaints with Ad Standards to trigger assessment under both codes.  Complaints can be lodged via the Ad Standards website; details can be obtained by clicking on the above link.